Each year, hundreds of students from across the State have the opportunity to take part in the Oklahoma House of Representatives High School Page Program. Pages are assigned for one week, Monday through Thursday, during the legislative session that begins the first Monday in February through the last Friday in May.
Special provisions in response to COVID 19 include limiting participation in the page program to high school juniors and seniors.
Serving as a Page includes working in the House chamber during daily session and also running errands for the Representatives and House staff and taking part in the House Page Mock Legislature.
Pages begin their duties on Monday morning with an orientation session to become familiar with the Capitol building and their duties for the week. Each day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Wednesday with the exception of Thursday, when Pages are released for the week at 2:30.
Hotel accommodations and chaperones are provided for all students. Hotel Pages are transported to and from the Capitol daily. Pages are closely supervised at all times and are not permitted to leave the hotel or the Capitol.
The House Page Mock Legislature
Wednesday mornings, unless the House is in daily session, House Pages will participate
in the “Pageville Mock Legislature.” The mock legislature is held in the House Chamber, 4th floor
of the Capitol in the West wing. Pages elect their own officers and the House staff guides them
through the legislative process.
• Being a Page for the Oklahoma House of Representatives is a high profile venue. Pages should observe a
business professional dress code.
• Young ladies are encouraged to wear blouses with slacks, as the House chamber is kept cool, a sweater or
light jacket may be needed. Comfortable shoes are a for a lot of walking.
• Young men are required to wear a dress shirt, tie and sport coat or suit. Comfortable shoes are recommended
due to a lot of walking.
The Page Program is open to high school juniors and seniors. To serve as a House Page, please completely follow these steps:
1. Print this form packet Page Packet.
2. Fill out the forms, sign them, and have your parents/guardians sign.
3. Scan the forms into a PDF document.
4. Begin the online application process by clicking here: Submit Page Application.
5. You will be prompted to attach the completed/signed form file(s) to your online application.
6. You will only be notified by Page Coordinator if you are approved for the Page Program.
Any question regarding the page program, please fill and submit form below: